Weekend of Fun !!!

This past weekend the Garcia's came to stay with us. We had a fun time and really enjoyed them being here. The pictures are not in any order but we did many things.
We went to visit the grand parents and great grand parents. Had awesome dinners and desserts thanks to Brandi. The kids played lots of games (yes mostly xbox 360) but others as well. Had a Easter Egg Hunt (we played around on that one and put carrots in some of the eggs.) I still have yet to beat Angel on 500 rummy shad came close though. I had Brandi color my hair and with the left over she was able to put some in Maysa's. Maysa went to school the next day very excited and did receive lots of compliments. Oh and Zuri and Cha Cha actually did pretty well this time. Thanks Garcia's for coming love you all.



3 comments:

Brandi said...

We wish we could have stayed longer. WE had lots of fun. Thanks Love you all!

Shelley said...

Looks like lots of fun! I like the carrot in the egg idea...too funny. Hopefully I'll see you at work sometime soon.

Jen B. said...

Like the carrot idea. Looks like lots of fun. Yep Brandi is a good cook. What color did you and Maysa do for your hair? I bet it looks good