For those of you that are having a hard time reading this it says: On Monday we went down to Miami to Jungle Island it's kinda like a zoo but with lots of Macaw's which I love so I was in heaven. Then we headed over to Miami's hot beaches.
"Don't judge until you understand once you understand, you won't judge!"
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away."
"Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and be calm in your heart."
"Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were big things."
1 comment:
Those birds look just little tad scary. I wouldn't get near one. I would be afraid they would bite my ear off. Love the waterfall. Beautiful!!
Post a Comment