I love Florida so much that when Shad earned a trip to go there we decided to go up early. We arrived Sunday the 19th around 6:00 p.m. Rented a convertible mustang which Shad loved then headed over to the resort to check in. We went out to eat at a local favorite called Billy's Stone Crab they had excellent food and a wonderful view a bit pricey though around thirty dollars a plate. After dinner we went back to the resort to soak in the hot tubs for awhile.
Looks like so Much Fun! I bet it was Wonderful to get away to some warm weather! You two look so Good! Ry and I can't wait tell our cruise! Talk to you again!
"Don't judge until you understand once you understand, you won't judge!"
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away."
"Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and be calm in your heart."
"Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were big things."
2 comments:
Looks like so Much Fun! I bet it was Wonderful to get away to some warm weather! You two look so Good! Ry and I can't wait tell our cruise! Talk to you again!
Beautiful resort you guys stayed at. Wish we could go. Looks nice and warm.
Post a Comment