Family History
This was Hunter's school project. As they get older, I'm finding out that the big projects become our projects as well. This project was a lot of fun and I think Hunter had a fun time too. He needed to find a relative who came to America from Ellis Island. If it were not for my grandma and her devotion to family history we probably wouldn't have gotten very far. I found it very fun to learn about him(William Spillman) and to find out that he came from England and ended up passing away here in the same city that we live in.

Created by
Shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great job Hunter! You worked so hard on that project. I bet your glad it is all over.
He is so Dang Cute! What a Fun project about your history! Luvs, Cari
Oh what we have to look forward to! At least this one looks really interesting. Just the 4th grade stuff has our heads spinning sometimes. :)
Hey Shelly, I stumbled across your blog, I have one too. I can't believe how big your kids are, and you look fabulous!
No problem Shelly stop by anytime. Thanks to Brandi it actually looks good now.
Mona
Post a Comment