This past weekend my brother and his family came up from Arizona to visit. We were able to sit and talk and eat. The kids had a great time playing in the water. What child does not like water!! I Had a good time getting to know him and his family. We also go to see my uncle Boyd and his wife Kathy from New Mexico. Cathy made a great dinner for every one to enjoy. I love summer family get togethers.
A visit with the Cranks
This past weekend my brother and his family came up from Arizona to visit. We were able to sit and talk and eat. The kids had a great time playing in the water. What child does not like water!! I Had a good time getting to know him and his family. We also go to see my uncle Boyd and his wife Kathy from New Mexico. Cathy made a great dinner for every one to enjoy. I love summer family get togethers.
Created by
Shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish I was there to see him. Glad you had a god visit.
Looks like Maysa is going to jump over the pool. Boyd looks very old. Happy that you were able to meet Chris and his family. I still need his info. See ya soon.
Hey you why don't you post something new! I know you have things to post about.
Post a Comment