Ross Water Park Pocatello

On Tuesday Shad decided to take off work to join us at the water park in poctaello. The kids loved the lazy river the most. Which was alright with me cuz I like it to. We stayed there for only three hours. I needed to get back and get ready for work. Brandi, Shad and I still got burnt real bad, so Wednesday Brandi and I layed around. The kids had a great time there and probally could of stayed alot longer.







4 comments:

Jen B. said...

That looks fun.
Maysa sure likes those Muncho's her eyes are warning people not to touch them. You should have tried the black licorice ice cream since you like licorice. That water looks nice and refreshing. Was that a leap frog style with the green tubes. Go Maysa!

Shelly said...

She was rolling her eyes. Shad kept using the camcorder and taking pictures. She was getting annoyed!

Brandi said...

The kids really could have stayed there all day. I loved that water park.

Amanda said...

I want to go.