A Cousin's Influence?
Friday morning while I was getting ready, little did I know that Maysa had been down stairs watching Riley get ready for the day. While watching her, Maysa was busy checking out all of Riley's new jewelery she had gotten from West Yellowstone the previous day. Maysa saw the earrings & ring set that she was planning on wearing. Maysa said to Riley, "your earrings make you look more like a girl than I do". Maysa then said to her Aunt Brandi "I'm going to get my ears pierced done today! I have a prediction that my mom and dad will say no though." What Maysa didn't realize is that Shad & I had been toying with the idea of letting her get her ears pierced but were waiting for the right time. When the events of the day started to unfold, this turned out to be just the perfect time.





Created by
Shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad that Riley influenced you to get them down. Glad that we were there with you. You look great.
That's so sweet! What perfect timing.
Man, your little girl isn't so little anymore is she!
Maysa's face expressions are so cute. She was probably thinking it was about time mom.
Cute pictures, she looks happy.
Post a Comment