Valentine's
As some of you may know, I'm not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day but Shad is. Unfortunately for him he got sick and we didn't go anywhere. Shad did manage to bring home my favorite flowers on Friday after work. They were so beautiful and fragrant. You could smell them throughout the living room. Thank you Shad!

Created by
Shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love those flowers. It is nice to get other than roses all the time!
They're gorgeous! Glad to see he still spoils you now and again. :)
love the flowers. If I could have anything I wanted it would be fresh flowers delivered every week to my house. I love the smells, and they created beautiful thoughts. love the project. I remember those days, they will end, not for a long time, but they will eventually end.
You and I have one thing in common, we both love the same flowers. These are my favorites.
Those are pretty flowers! I had a few of those in my wedding boquet. I remember they did smell sooo good, and they are pretty!
Post a Comment