This last year went by so fast. Our family went on alot of drives(West Yellowstone,palisades) fishing & camping(We hit Sunrise & Ice Creek this year) etc. All that summer fun stuff!! We did alot of yard work, you only see half of the front yard and we will still be working on the yard more this year. We were able to take the kids to Vegas in March (I had to get away from the crappy weather we have here it was cold until June this last year)Then Shad and I went to San Diego in april. Hunter has just seem to grow so much this year he is getting so tall and still doing great in school. Maysa is growing up but more in attitude then height. She really enjoys cooking for everyone and she is still doing great in school. I just can't wait for school to be out, I love having my kids home so I'm counting down the days already.




6 comments:
I like the pictures. Last year went by so fast. Wonder what this year will bring??
Your blog looks great. Kids look so good in the pictures.
Mom
I love the new look. I have the same paper! Can't wait to see you guys love ya all!!
I tried to comment last week, at home with a recipe for cinnamon rolls, hope that jenny sent it to you, I am the stake historian, and stake librarian. So I write the history of things of this stake for each year. I have a struggle with it, with sentence structure, and spelling and well everything, and the stake president who reads it, use to be an editor for deseret news. So panic each jan when its due. Librarian: I am over 22+ students training them, its crazy each semester change. But I ma starting to enjoy the drive and the blessings of being around these great kids. I enjoy your blog, its always so cute, and the kids are getting so big. hope 09 is great for your family
What cute pics! You have beautiful kids, and you look fantastic too by the way! I like the idea of Vegas in March. I hope this year's winter stays mild...
What a fun year, I'm jealous! Lots of fun places you went...... your house is beautiful and your yard looks good! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment