One Christmas Tradition

Every December our family has been to Joel Sanda's house to look at his train displays. In his displays he hides five monkeys and the kids love to try to beat each other to find them. He also changes the room theme each year. Can you try to guess what this years theme is? We had a great time there. This time wasn't as busy so we were able to spend more time looking. After the trains we went out to eat at Olive Garden. Then we went to watch the houses with the lighted music displays.









9 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey you finally put something up that you did. I wish we could find something like that here. Looks like fun. Love the new look..

Brandi said...

I guess my comment that I just posted didn't go thru. Glad to see you still blogging. Looks like fun wish we had something like that here. Love and miss you guys.

Cari Payne said...

SO Fun! We haven't been able to get over that way yet! It looks even better this year! Luvs, Cari

Jen B. said...

I've always enjoyed going over there, when we are down. Olive Garden yummy. Did you guys find all the monkeys?

Amanda said...

Thats cute, miss you guys, love you xoxo amanda

Amanda said...

Thats cute, love & miss you guys

Vicki said...

I liked going there that one time you took me. It is a fun and interesting place to go.
Sounds like you had fun

grammie kim said...

We want to wish you all a merry christmas, and hope that you get all you want!! We need to take the kids there I think that they would love it, we love ya all,
K,k,&k's

Rachel said...

Shelly...you may or may not remember me but this is Rachel Arnold. I was your visiting teacher when we lived in Shelley several years ago...your family looks great and your kids are getting big. Anyways, I hope you remember me and it's good to see what you guys are up to these days. You can check out our blog...it's www.thearnoldshappylittlelife.blogspot.com