1. What does your mom always say to you- She says make your bed every morning.
2. What make mom happy?- talking on the phone
3. What makes mom sad?- When there is arguing
4. How does mom make you laugh?- When she tells me jokes
5. How old is mom?- how old is dad,oh come on don't write that 33
6. How tall is mom?- 5ft.and 8 in.
7.What does mom like to do? She likes to be on the computer
8. What is mom's job? working at the temple
9. What is mom's favorite food? fish
10. How do you know mom loves you?because she tells me everyday and also it's like a natural thing that mom's love their kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i like that. Cute answers hunter
cute idea to do that. It's fun to hear what they think. I just might have to steal this from you. I liked that Enya song. It reminds me of the bubble baths I used to take a loooong time ago listening to that!
So do you need to talk more on the phone? Fish that's good. I wonder how many times we'll tell our kids to make and clean their beds and rooms. Cute idea.
Like your thoughts and pictures. You are a very pretty person Shelly.
Love you,
Mom
I need to see an update here...I know you have been doing things. So get on the ball and put something new up. Thanks so much...
You've been tagged, check out my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment