What Maysa thinks of her mom

1. What does your mom always tell you to do- clean my room
2. What makes mom happy- When I do what I'm asked to do the first time
3. What makes mom sad- When I tell her something she doesn't like to hear
4. How does mom make you laugh- When You say something funny
5. How old is mom- 31 Is that your real age?
6. How tall is mom- stand up Hmm 4 ft.
7. What does mom like to do- eat junk food
8. What's mom's job- working at the temple
9. What's mom's favorite food- vegetables cause your a vegetarian
10. How do you know your mom loves you?- before I go to school she tells me every morning.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Love your answers too Maysa. I think well I know I am going to steal this and post it on mine thanks..

Jen B. said...

A vegetarian that's nice, We'll have to change that. And yes junk food is so correct. Cute maysa