Something to Post about!

Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog:
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV shows:
1.Mentalist
2.CNN
3.Sunny in Philadelphia
4.Grey's Anatomy
5.fringe
6.
7.
8.We don't watch that much t.v.

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1.Got out of bed
2.Cleaned upstairs
3.Started a batch of laundry
4.Went to a church meeting
5.Shopped with Shad
6.Made Dinner
7.Ironed clothes
8.Watched Indiana Jones movie with Shad.

8 Things I look forward to:
1.The future
2.Summer
3.The coming holiday's
4.Seeing my kids get married in the temple
5.Hunter going on his mission
6.Traveling with Shad
7.Seeing Maysa in her prom dresses
8.Seeing my kids graduation

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Blue Hashi
2.California pizza
3.Puerto Vallarta
4.Sol Rio
5.Famous Dave's
6.Joe's Crab Shack
7.Garcia's house
8.Anywhere new.

8 Things on my wish list:
1.To get Healthy and Stay healthy
2.To really know the scriptures
3.To do more activities with Family
4.Travel more
5.For once have a awesome President of USA.
6.To go to the beach at least twice a year.
7.To have a fresh bouquet flowers everyday
8.To never snow except on Christmas day.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I will have to try Garcia's house. It sounds yummy.

Jen B. said...

Alright you posted. sounds good. isn't fringe good. hope you are feeling better.

grammie kim said...

I just looked close and is that a BIRD on your shoulder? Ahhhh.... We were at the airport coming home from ohio, and a guy had a big parrot on his shoulder and the kids loved it, me I keep my distance. hope all is well sorry that I read that you have been sick, come get a zone if you want, kim

Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grammie kim said...

I love the new family picture. It is in such a beautiful setting.