What a busy day it was. It started off with a friend who called us and woke us up.(Don't worry I won't mention who it was Cari :0) and the call was around 10:00 so it was time to get up anyway)Got out of bed, took shower then headed down to pick up Shad, who had got off early. We drove to Shelley, did some errands went back home cleaned up the house to get ready for some company. (bear in mind I have not had breakfast or lunch by now so i'm getting grumpy)We went back up to town went to Peterson's to drop in and give Sydney a card. Went to Mcdonalds(not the best place but when your hungry it works)then went over to the park notice there's a new play place had a little picnic there. We left to the store to pick up some meat for our next camp trip. Finally back home about 7:00. What a day!! And I still need to go back to Walmart, after we get done planting some more trees.
rough life sleeping in 'til 10:00! I am jealous that you can enjoy the park! We don't dare do that here.... we just might roast! Your pictures are cute, and the scenery is gorgeous!
"Don't judge until you understand once you understand, you won't judge!"
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away."
"Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and be calm in your heart."
"Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were big things."
6 comments:
rough life sleeping in 'til 10:00! I am jealous that you can enjoy the park! We don't dare do that here.... we just might roast! Your pictures are cute, and the scenery is gorgeous!
We should have gone there. That park look like fun for the kids. Next time we are there.
I heard that there were some new toys, but lisa and I couldn't find them, looks like a place kids would love.
I see Kim posted a comment for you. That's nice. I can only imagine how tired you were at the end of this day. Park looks great.
Mom
Hunter you are growing up to fast. Please slow down. You are one amazing young man. Keep smiling:)
Maysa,
I really, really like your hair! You are a very pretty young lady. Come see me soon.
Love Grandma T
Post a Comment