We went to Ice house creek for the weekend. I only posted a few of the pictures, I took lots of pictures. I love how the flowers turned out and the one of my legs and feet while driving. Everyone piled in back of the truck to go for a little drive. The kids really enjoyed the Go Karts. We took them to the fishing pond, went on walks thru the forest. It ended up raining on us the first two days we were there for about an hour each day. There were lots and lots of bugs, so we had the camp fire was going all day to help with the bugs. We shot the bb gun's I got really good at that. Had lots of good food, and played some games. It was a nice camp trip, but for me I'm camped out for the year, two camp trips for me (going tent style) is kinda enough.
Ice House Creek... Camp trip 2
We went to Ice house creek for the weekend. I only posted a few of the pictures, I took lots of pictures. I love how the flowers turned out and the one of my legs and feet while driving. Everyone piled in back of the truck to go for a little drive. The kids really enjoyed the Go Karts. We took them to the fishing pond, went on walks thru the forest. It ended up raining on us the first two days we were there for about an hour each day. There were lots and lots of bugs, so we had the camp fire was going all day to help with the bugs. We shot the bb gun's I got really good at that. Had lots of good food, and played some games. It was a nice camp trip, but for me I'm camped out for the year, two camp trips for me (going tent style) is kinda enough.
Created by
Shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Shelly did you take a shower when you got home. Such dirty feet!
Pictures r nice. You look happy and have a tan face. Your dad looks like he had fun also.
Hunter,
Be sure and check your hands for warts now, after holding a frog. YUCK!
Love you and Maysa
Sorry, me again, I really like the picture of Hunter and Maysa between the tree. Very very good picture.
Make me a copy and send to me.
That looks like a pretty place. Did you find any gold?? Nice Frog Hunter. Did you keep it and take it home with you in your pocket.
Such cute pictures!! Good job Shelly. I'm glad you guys were able to get away for a couple of days.
i had a fun time, especially when we heard something by the old car and we took off running to the carts. Yes it was a beautiful place. Like the pictures. Until next camp trip we can ponder on this great time we had, watching our children have fun, shooting pop cans, riding the carts,
eating in the rain and slapping bugs off of us, shad and zuri getting sick, dad saying HELLO and throwing rocks and logs to scare all who went on a hike and a sister who almost hit her other sister in the leg with a rock that she tried to throw down the hill(bad aim)so till good bye.
Cute page. I like the black and white. What's the name of that song you found the other day. I need to check it out sometime. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment