A night out with the Garcia's



Since I have the opportunity to work at the temple during a "shut down" I can bring friends and family in to help clean. It was alot of fun(especially bossing Shad around)and afterwards they get to take a tour of the whole temple(there is a neat spot where nobody else can go to). Then we went over to Chilli's for some Appetizer's. We had a really fun time.

4 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

That's so fun to have sisters to hang out and have fun with. You probably love working at the temple. It sounds neat. It's fun to have a night out without the kids, too!

Jen B. said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves.
How was the food. Was Chili's the only restaurant that served Pepsi? j/k. Did Maysa get a haircut? If so I like the short hair it looks great.

Vicki said...

Did Maysa get her hair cut? I like the way it looks. Tell her so please.
Looks like you are having fun.
You are a pretty lady Shelly!

Brandi said...

Thanks for the company we had lots of fun. Need to do that again soon!!