Terrrific Taffoid





Maysa first science project, she chose to make taffy(did not know why that was considered to be an experiment by the class, but o'well) she loved it. She realized that cooking was a long process, and you need Patience. Her favorite part was putting butter on her hands and pulling the taffy.(It's the messiest) and of course eating it as well. Good job Maysa.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Yummy Maysa I love taffy make me some. Great job on your science project. Thats awesome that you made it all by yourself. Love ya

Tina ♥ said...

Your blog looks so cute! You are like me, I think, and like to change it up often. You are good at it. That looks like a beautiful trip to Wyoming. oh, and your kitchen looks beautiful, too!!

Jen B. said...

Yea Maysa, you can cook. I'll give you my menu for dinner. Good job

Cari Payne said...

Adorable Pictures! You are so Very talented just like your Mommy! Luvs, Cari

Cari Payne said...

Love The New Page! We Love you Lots Maysa! Can't wait to Celebrate your Special Day! Luvs, Cari

Brandi said...

Love the new look. Can't belive it is almost Maysa's birthday She is getting so big. Love ya maysa

~Tesha~Rocks~ said...

omg maysa you r so talented

grammie kim said...

Maysa, Happy birthday you are the cutest thing. I can't believe your that old. Time flys. Before you know it, you will be making dinners for your own family. Your beautiful. Love and miss you Kim