

Late wed. night when I came home, I thought it would be nice to wrap Maysa's presents and put them out so when she woke up she can see them. I learned that day my thoughts are not always a good idea. Maysa was whining about it and asking all day to open them. We took her to Olive Garden to get her mind away from them, and I believe she ended up telling the waitress three times it was her birthday and buy the third time Cherie had to even ask when is she going to get sung to.(she really likes attention given to her)around 5:30 the guest's arrived we had pizza first (Maysa freaked out this time she wanted to open gifts first,to give her credit she has waited all day long) after we all ate she finally got to open up gifts. Then we had cake and ice cream. Thanks to all that came grandma&grandpa hamilton,boyd,papa&nana,Cherie,Payne's,Petersen's

5 comments:
Happy birthday. WOW a lot of people came over. How fun. Wish I was there to celebrate. Love you all and miss ya
Happy birthday Maysa, I'm glad you finally got to open your gifts. Shelly how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a long time.
Happy Birthday Maysa. Looks like you had a fun day..
Love the pictures! Please email them to me! We Love you Maysa! You are so ADORABLE!! Your Hair is so Pretty! :-) Luvs, cari
Happy Birthday Shelly, yesterday! hope you had a good one! love ya!
Post a Comment