Makin Jam...


During Cherie's stay we made lots of strawberry jam, we went to the movies with our friend Cari which was alot of fun. We saw What Happens In Vegas.. and went over to sol Rio. Cherie was able to go to hunter's pack meeting to see him get his award. (That made hunter feel special)It was an enjoyable time, thanks for coming wee.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

YUMMY, I want some jam. You make the best jam.

Jen B. said...

We need your Shelly 's jellies Yum,Yum for our tummies.

Vicki said...

I want some.... Shelly you need to come to Utah and we will all get together and you can show us how you make your special jam. Great pictures!

Cari Payne said...

Love the Pictures! You two are Adorable! Thanks for the fun night! Luvs, Cari

Tina ♥ said...

Is that Amanda with you? I can't believe how everyone is all grown up! It's just been a very long time. Shelly, you look like such a little homemaker! Yummy jam!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Oh man I always loved your mothers strawberry jam. I am sure you make some mean jam as well.

grammie kim said...

way to go girls. looks like you have a gas stove, do you love it? Britt and pete love theirs. I really think you have an amazing blog, and happy birthday shelly. Hope you have a good one. kim