Nice pictures. Now write about your trip and how Shad got scared in the middle of the night. I'm glad you got burnt now hopefully it will turn into a tan a beautiful dark tan. Have a good night. Love your Fam. Jen
Hey Girl! Didn't know you were back! We missed ya! I guess we need to catch up on some Fun stories! Love the page but want to see pics of you two! Luvs, Cari
"Don't judge until you understand once you understand, you won't judge!"
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away."
"Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and be calm in your heart."
"Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were big things."
3 comments:
Flowers were in full bloom there. It is beautiful. Love the scrapbook pages.
Nice pictures. Now write about your trip and how Shad got scared in the middle of the night. I'm glad you got burnt now hopefully it will turn into a tan a beautiful dark tan. Have a good night. Love your Fam. Jen
Hey Girl! Didn't know you were back! We missed ya! I guess we need to catch up on some Fun stories! Love the page but want to see pics of you two! Luvs, Cari
Post a Comment