Hi Shelly it's Lisa. thanks for the comment on my blog. It was good to hear from you. I love your blog you've done a great job on it. I hope you don't mind I checked it out. I can't believe how grown up the kids are. two ladies in my ward said they work with you in the temple. What a great place to work. I'm glad you enjoy it!
"Don't judge until you understand once you understand, you won't judge!"
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away."
"Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and be calm in your heart."
"Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were big things."
4 comments:
O.K my comment didn't post here the other day I see. Page looks good. I'm glad you like to work at the temple to. Have a good night.
I hear that. I can see the ways it helps you. Love you all and miss you all. See you guys soon.
Hi Shelly it's Lisa. thanks for the comment on my blog. It was good to hear from you. I love your blog you've done a great job on it. I hope you don't mind I checked it out. I can't believe how grown up the kids are. two ladies in my ward said they work with you in the temple. What a great place to work. I'm glad you enjoy it!
What do you do there? That's neat! Your blog looks cute now.
Post a Comment