Our last day in San Diego


On our last day we didn't need to leave till 4pm so Shad and I walked up the street for some shopping. We found a car show (yea for Shad) on one of the side streets stoped and looked at them for awhile. Went back to the hotel for some lunch, laid around on some benches and just listened to the ocean waves(and the people).

4 comments:

Cari Payne said...

Love the Pictures! You two look adorable! Luvs, cari

Brandi said...

Love the new look. It looks great. I wish I could go to San Diego.

grammie kim said...

I haven't been blogging for long, but as i check out everyones, I have to say I think you get the prize if there is one, for the cutest layout. I love how you do it, of course I have always thought you were so talented in this and other areas. Karl and I for his work are going to San Diego in July, you pictures makes me ready to see the sun, and feel warm. Tell all hi, miss and love you guys. kim

Brittany Mecham said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!!! Wow, 11 years, i cant even believe it, it makes me think jack my one day be 11 too! Crazy!! Tell him happy birthday from us! We Miss you all so much!!!! love ya brittany