Our Trip To Florida Day 7

It's Saturday our last day here. We leave tomorrow after breakfast. I was already getting sad but I had a lot of things to do today because it was also Shad's birthday. Shad had a business meeting to go to which gave me a couple hours to get things lined up. I had the concierge go get some balloon's and a pecan pie. I had order room service so it would arrive when Shad was done with the meeting. Then I contacted the lady in charge of the entertainment for that evening. I was wanting her to have the CEO announce Shad's birthday. When Shad came back to the room after the meeting the balloon's and pie was there. He got all excited to see that. After admiring the balloon's and pie the room service just arrived. The man brought it in and sang happy birthday in Italian for him. After lunch we went down to the Hollywood boardwalk and did some shopping and took in the ocean for the last day. We got to see a little Baywatch action it was cool to watch but not cool what had happened. Went back to the resort to get ready for the night's evening entertainment and dinner. I still did not know if their was going to be any announcement for Shad yet. Once we got to the banquet room everyone was just mingling. Larry one of the big boys Shad works with came over to say hi. I had Shad go get me a Pepsi and Larry told me that it had been approved and to sit in the front right if possible. They started to serve the salad and then the CEO stood up to talk. In the middle of the conversation he asked for Shad Perry to stand up. They put the spot light on him and then announced his birthday and made everyone stand up to sing to him. It was the best!!! The night's entertainment was an old rock band from the late 60's early 70's called Three Dog Night. We listened while we ate our dessert then left.


















3 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful fun time in Florida. Wish I could get my hubby on the plane to go that far. The food looks expensive but good. Love the pictures.

derrickandlisadye said...

Wow what a trip!! I can't believe shad caught a hammerhead shark. what an awesome experience and great memories you are making.

Jen B. said...

Would have loved to have seen Shad face that night. Good times