A slide from the past!






My sisters should remember this slide. It's at our uncle's cabin. The slide, if I remember right is 100ft. long. When we got there Hunter and Maysa both said "wow that's a big slide". They ended up going down the small one first. Maysa was the first to go down the big one. She loved it, so she went up the mountain again. The second time she came down she actually fell on her stomach(Ouch). Hunter went down and loved it so he went on it again as well. The second time he was a little more cautious though.

6 comments:

Jen B. said...

I remember, What fun we had to. Did Maysa fall down the hill or at the bottom of the slide?

Brandi said...

Thanks for the memories. I love sliding down it when i was young. Good times we had there!!!

Cari Payne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina ♥ said...

What a fun slide! Did you go down? I want to! Cool.

Tina ♥ said...

PS I just noticed it said you have been together 17 years with your hubby. man, we are getting OLD!!! Congrats on all the years together!

Vicki said...

Ok Shelly you know what I feel about your first song....Blog looks great and I like the way you put it together. Kids are getting so mature looking.